Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I counted my shoes...


So, do you want to know how 44 pairs of shoes look toghether? Well, like this:


I now own 44 pairs of shoes... And I think I have a few pairs in boxes in our storage closet as well, that I don't use but don't want to throw away for sentimental reasons. I might have to stop buying shoes now. I wonder what I'll choose instead?

I'm knitting away at the shawl. I think I have about 20 rows left, but I'm not sure I'll finish it in time for the wedding on Saturday. I have to block it before I use it, and I guess it takes a day to dry too, which means I will have to finish it on Thursday ( we leave early on Saturday morning).

I'll try to write again tomorrow. My sister is making embroidered fridge magnets in the shape of Tetris blocks, so I thought I would take a photo of them for you to see as well. Maybe I will make them too someday, when I have time.

/ Jenny

1 comment:

Désirée said...

Ha, ha, ha, vi delar andra intressen också verkar som!