Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Progress


Hi all!

I actually don't have much to report, at least knit-wise. I'm working on the shawl, and it's going very well. I haven't had to frog much at all lately, and it's up to 400 stitches on the needle now. I've used 2 1/2 skeins of yarn, out of 8, but as it gets bigger, it also needs more and more yarn. It looks really good too, I think I will take some pictures of it in progress some day now, to show you.

I went shopping with my sister today, and actually found a pair of shoes that I've wanted for over a year now. Today they were on sale, for only 125 kr (13 Euro or so), so I got myself a new pair of shoes! As if I needed any... Shoes are one of my great shopping weaknesses, I can't seem to get enough! I haven't counted them in a while (I don't dare), but I guess I have at least 40 pairs now... Maybe I should stop soon! But I just love shoes! Especially with high heels, even though I rarely get to wear them (I can't really walk a whole day at work in 10 cm heels). But they look really great in the shoe shelf!

I think I'm going to go admire my shoes some more (and maybe count them). And try to knit some more too!

/ Jenny

No comments: