Sunday, December 06, 2009

I forgot...


I have to tell you about a group I joined on ravelry: 10 shawls in 2010! It's a challenge to knit 10 skawls during 2010, and I promptly joined! The only probelm is that works in progress doesn't count, so I have to finish my Aeolian before I cast on for these ten shawls (I'll not make all of them simultaneously, though). It will be so much fun, I think I might allready have enough yarn to pull this off. Maybe. Or maybe I'll have to buy more :)

I think I'll start with the Echo Flowers shawl, and I think I'll make it from the burgundy KnitPicks Shadow yarn I got a while ago. Oooh, I want to start now!


/ Jenny

1 comment:

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

Hey, I recognize that yarn! ;) I just cast on my VERY. FIRST. SHAWL and it's in front of me right now ! I'm so excited!

I dunno about 10 of them in a row, though. LOL