Friday, August 28, 2009

More mail


I got a small package from Handlas Hantverk today, with a very beautiful shawl needle and some stitchmarkers, that I ordered the other day. If you've seen the KnitPicks Harmony Wood needles, it's pretty obvious that the shawl needle is also from KnitPicks... The colours are just so beautiful, and I guess it goes with anything. And I can wear it in my hair too, awesome!

Tomorrow is the dya of the knitting festival in Linköping, and I can't wait! There will be a tight schedule, because there are so many things I want to see. I don't know yet if my mother-in-law is coming for a visit this weekend, but if she does, I think she will go with me.

I'll be back on Sunday with a full report on the knitting festival, and on the crafts day in Old Linköping on Sunday too!

/ Jenny

1 comment:

Gunilla said...

Ha det så roligt på festivalen! Mina stackars vantar växer fram i sakta mak. Till vintern får du se dem. Dom blir faktiskt jättefina! :-)