Yep, I finished them, one day later than I had planned! This is what my cat mittens look like, before blocking:
I'm so happy with them, and I wish I didn't have to block them so I could wear them tomorrow! But there are some parts in them that will really benefit from the smoothing down that blocking does, so I'll soak them later tonight. I can't believe how little yarn they used up, less than half a skein of each colour! Works out great for me, as I plan to knit the matching cat socks in the same colours.
This leaves me with two shawls and a pair of socks on the needles. I think I want to finish at least one of the shawls before I tackle the socks again, as I had really planned to have at least two shawls done this month. But now I only have four days of work left, so I guess I can pick up the pace next week :)