Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Working on the CRAZY KAL


I decided to join the Stockinette Zombies in their Crazy KAL, so right now I'm trying to knit to zero. That is, I'm going to finish all of my projects before I cast on for something new! I'm really itching to cast on for some socks though, so we'll see how that goes.

I'm right now knitting on the button band on the Serina Cardigan. I've finished both sleeves, so I think I might get the whole thing done tonight or tomorrow!


I really really like it, and I'm really looking forward to wearing it! I decided to not make a shawl collar on it like I planned to, I think it will look best with the simpler, ribbed flat version.

I've also seamed most of the Companion Cube together, right now I'm just waiting for the foam filling to arrive in the mail. Then I'll sew the two remaining seams, and then that one is done as well!


Once both of those are done, I'll try to get the Omelet shawl done as well. And then I just have the Christmas ball ornaments to do. But as I think I have made my increases too tight on that one, I think I'll just frog it and call it done. Then I'll be at zero, and allowed to cast on for something new (socks). Yay!

Ok, I have something new to show you. I have been watching podcasts like crazy these past few weeks, and I finally decided to try it out myself! I haven't got a name for the podcast yet, as I still don't know if I'll do it ever again. Please let me know what you think!


I know the quality isn't very good, as I'm using the built-in webcam on the computer. But as this is the first time I didn't want to splurge on a new one until I know if anyone is watching. Also, who knows what Santa might bring!

And please be a little bit gentle and do not mock my accent! I have also found the button for mirroring the image, so next time you'll be able to read book titles and stuff like that too :)

I think most of the stuff I talk about are linked above in the blog post. If not, feel free to leave a comment to remind me, and I'll add it later. I just couldn't bear to watch it one more time!

/ Jenny

No comments: