Thursday, April 07, 2011

New app for my ipad

I've just installed a new app on my iPad called blogpress, and I'm trying it out. So far I'm loving the ipad, and it's so much fun to browse for fun Apps! I've downloaded an app called goodreader to read pdf files, so now I can view all my patterns on the iPad as well. The best part of the goodreader app is that it allows me to make notes and draw in the files as well, so now I can mark and cross over stuff in all the charts I'm using. Yay!

I'll just try to upload a photo as well, to see if it works. Then I'll be back this weekend with a longer post :)




This is me and Sarah having lunch at the Cracker Barrel, somewhere on the road between Washington DC and Clifton Forge.

/ Jenny

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

I make another appearance! hehe Cool!

Glad to hear you're enjoying your iPad and it wasn't just the on Thomas was going to play with until he got his cooler one. ;)